Friday, January 3, 2014

2013 Wrap Up

Well, 2013 is over, and we're three days into 2014, so I thought I'd post a year end wrap up post (even though I've barely posted here this year). It's a good way to keep track of what I made!  (Beware--these are all Instagram photos, so the quality isn't the greatest.)

First, quilts.  I didn't finish as many as I would have liked, but I'm very happy with the ones I did.  I started 14 new quilt projects, as best as I can tell.  However, I only finished 4. And one of those was one I started two years ago!

The finished quilts--

Maple Leaf Quilt


Piece of Cake 3 Quilt


Liberty Churn Dash Quilt


Ruby Pearl and Opal Quilt

Other quilts still awaiting finishing--

Hubby's Scrappy Trip Along Quilt


Weaving the Rails Quilt


Pink Black and Yellow Triangle Quilt


Navy Bear Paw Quilt


Hunky Dory Crazy 9 patch (this only needs binding!)




Quilts I'm Still Piecing--

On a Whim


City Sampler


Steampunk


Navy and Pink Log Cabins


2012 and 2013 Fat Quarter Shop Designer Mystery BOM




2013 Sugar Block Club


Scrap Vomit Quilt



I also made quite a few non-quilt items. 

There were two pillows--

Riley Blake Modern Quilt Guild challenge pillow


Christmas Tree pillow


And tons of bags! I made more bags this year than anything else!

There were two Sew Together bags--

One for me:



And one for a Christmas gift swap with the Knoxville Modern Quilt Guild.



Two Anna Maria Horner Art Student Totes:

One for me.


And one for my sister for Christmas.




A Super Tote for myself:




A sized-down 241 Tote for my daughter:


A Chelsea bag for my sister's birthday:



A sock sack:


And zipper bags:






An appliance cozy:


And a few clothing items:

Rainbow unicorn pajama pants!


A horse skirt!


An Oliver+S Hopscotch knit nightgown.


Here's hoping 2014 is even more productive!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! I'm amazed. When I said I knew you finished a lot of projects in 2013, I had no idea. I had obviously forgotten some.

Jeanie said...

WOW!!! You made tons of awesome "stuff". Hope 2014 is as abundant:)